The Horses and Horsemen Display Team is committed to producing shows and doing horse work that demonstrates the physical grace and agility of horses and the way they are prepared to work with humans. Most of our shows centre around our horses working at liberty: free of halters, reins and lead ropes. See individual horses, pairs and teams of up to 10 horses show the trust and high level of communication that exists between them and their handlers.
Our show horses’ performances continue to amaze and inspire by giving people an insight into their physical grace, agility and versatility.
Horsemanship Demonstrations are now available for groups and functions both on our property and by arrangement off property. For more information and enquiries about Horses and Horsemen’s Display Team please contact us.
Horses and Horseman also specialise in providing custom horse work for film, tv and photography, if you have a request please contact us to discus what we can do for you.
An example of a project undertaken for the South Australian government back in 2012:
Another example of an advert done for Racing and Wagering WA (RWWA):
Some of our public performances over the years have included:
- Victoria Bushfires Appeal Horse Spectacular (State Equestrian Centre)
- Dardanup Heavy Horse Day
- Perth International Tattoo
- ANZAC Day parades
- Australia Day performances
- Margaret River Shows
- Remembrance Day Ceremonial Troop (Kings Park, Perth)
- Save The Barracks (Fremantle)
- Light Horse re-enactment (WWI Artillery Team)
- Perth Royal Show (Claremont Showgrounds)
- Sunday Times Complete Outdoor Experience (Langley Park, Perth)
- King Of Margaret River Parade (Margaret River)
- Night of Stars
- Best in the West
- Sport Horse Expo (SEC)
- Channel Nine News
- Burke’s Backyard with Shane Gould
- Postcards WA
- ABC ANZAC Day commemoration/coverage
- ABC three-part series “Pipe Dreams”
- “Remember The Horses” made-for-television documentary
- “Horsepower” South Australian Government advert
- “Life’s better with horses” Racing and Wagering WA (RWWA) advert